Resellers Category Manager
- vast dienstverband
As a Resellers Category Manager at Kinkelder, you will be at the forefront of market development and implementation, working closely with cross-functional teams to build and optimize the performance of our Resellers market segment. Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting in-depth market research to identify industry trends, customer needs, and competitive landscapes;
- Developing and executing Resellers category strategies to enhance sales and profitability;
- Identifying and evaluating new product and service opportunities within the category;
- Collaborating with marketing, sales, and logistics teams to ensure effective product promotion and distribution;
- Managing product pricing and margin to maximize profitability;
- Implementing promotional and merchandising strategies for increased product visibility;
- Analyzing sales data and performance metrics to identify growth opportunities;
- Guiding the product through its entire lifecycle, from launch to end-of-life;
- Maintaining strong relationships with saw machines manufacturing companies;
- Driving business development for new products and services;
- Aligning with sales managers in Europe;
- Making data-driven decisions to enhance performance and drive growth.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in preferably Resellers category management, product management, marketing, or sales.
- B2B steel market and/or tooling business experience.
- Proven expertise in market research and market development.
- Strong background in working with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably at the master's level or equivalent.
- Technical and commercial affinity with products in the Kinkelder group.
- Proficiency in Dutch, German, and English (verbal and written).
- Excellent social, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
Kinkelder BV is an international producer of industrial circular saw blades for metal applications. Kinkelder was founded in 1945 and became by its many innovations a worldwide leader in circular saw blade technology. With Kinkelders’ unique combination of HSS, TCT and segmental saw blades Kinkelder serves its customers in the oil and gas, automotive, mechanical engineering and construction industries as well as local sharpening shops. Kinkelder offers tailormade and standard sawing solutions to the expectations of professional cutting specialists and production companies.
Kinkelder headquarter and main production location is situated in Zevenaar, the Netherlands. Kinkelder has 10 sales and service centres and 4 production locations. Kinkelder products are mainly exported and sold up to 80 countries worldwide. For our headquarter in Zevenaar we are looking for a Category Manager for the Resellers segment with a hands-on business development attitude.
Join our dynamic team as a Category Manager Resellers, where you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the success and growth of our Resellers market for circular saws. At Kinkelder, we believe in innovation, strategic thinking, and a customer-centric approach. If you're passionate about driving business growth and thrive in a collaborative, cross-functional environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
‹ Terug naar het overzicht