If you think working from 9 to 5, in a suit and tie and calling your colleagues by their last name is the way a job should be, then please close this browser tab now. If instead you want to be able to kick off your shoes when you come to work, dive into complex cases to try and solve them with the best and latest technologies out there and play video games with your colleagues in between, then it might be interesting to come in and have a chat with us.
We are Dynamic Web Marketing, part of the LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group and we specialize in everything tech related in the field of online gaming. Our office is located in Doetinchem, a city that is rapidly growing in the world of software development, close to the A18 exit and only a 10 minute walk away from the central station. With our BoL team we focus on a frontend framework that is set up in a multi-branded way and currently supports 4 different brands and is growing rapidly. That is why we are looking to expand this team (currently existing of 8 React developers) with multiple senior React developers.
We run our teams according to the challenger concept, entrusting every employee to know and drive what is best for the product. Our developers take full ownership of the technical product allowing them to work fast and really think about the long term strategy. The BoL team also has dedicated designers, QA’s and product managers, allowing our developers to fully focus on development with the least amount of distractions.
But all those hours spent at work should, next to being very challenging, also be a lot of fun. So how do we achieve this:
- Playing video games together almost every day
- Having lunch together with a special treat on Fridays (fish, pizza or even a lunch restaurant)
- Weekly exercise in the form of Crossfit with a personal coach in the in-house gym
- Hosting events, varying from game nights with retro consoles and virtual reality games to Dungeons & Dragons and Nerf battles to BBQ’s and nights out.
What we are looking for in this position is a star that can help us go the extra mile with our frontend framework. Someone with frontend development and React running through their veins, who is not afraid to speak up when they disagree or have a better solution and knows the right balance between having fun and creating beautiful things.
- An excellent pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday + 3 ATV days;
- A challenging job with lots of career opportunities;
- Possibility to follow courses and training;
- Flexible working hours;
- Company provided lunch;
- In-house gym and weekly crossfit training with a personal coach.