- Doetinchem / remote
- fringe benefits
We are Dynamic Web Marketing, part of the LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group, a tech specialized company in the field of online gaming. LeoVegas is Sweden’s premier GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming.
Our office is located in Doetinchem! Doetinchem is a Municipality and a city in the province of Gelderland in the east of Holland. Our team is exclusively made up of highly motivated individuals. Together we create an ambitious and professional working environment with an emphasis on work-life balance. We aim to create the best product on the market for our customers!
At Dynamic Web Marketing we firmly believe that our diversity is what makes us unique and that everyone and anyone is welcome to enjoy the ride – regardless of age, gender, disability, race, national or ethnic origin, religion, language, marital or civil partnership status, political beliefs and sexual orientation.
About the Team:
You’ll be working in a multi-national team situated in five different locations, Stockholm(SWE), Newcastle(UK), Doetinchem(NL), Malaga(ES) and Lviv(UKR). Alongside the team of roughly 20 engineers specializing in frontend development we house product experts, product owners, operational project management, QA and UX.
We’re a growing team but like to work close together across our functions to develop and maintain the hallmark of online gaming and sports. We hope that you have the same burning passion to build the best product in the industry, balancing architectural decisions alongside product improvements.
We consider ourselves highly agile, compared to other casino operators. The work here can best be described as more like working at a startup, we care a great deal about what we do, we deliver high impact and high value to the organization, we celebrate our victories and fight our challenges together as a team! Write scalable code to ensure the continuous high quality and performance of our environments.
What you will do?:
- Deliver tasks and designs effective solutions to product features or small scope engineering challenges.
- Onboarding or mentoring of engineers
- Provide clear and actionable technical feedback on pull requests.
- Contribute build and maintain parts of the multi brand framework.
- Thinking about stakeholder expectations and managing that into tech
We firmly believe that our diversity is what makes us unique and that everyone and anyone is welcome to enjoy the ride – regardless of age, gender, disability, race, national or ethnic origin, religion, language, marital or civil partnership status, political beliefs and sexual orientation.
We are highly committed to uphold a high level of diversity and inclusion throughout our entire group. Being a global company with a widely diverse customer base makes it essential for our workforce to be a reflection of this.
By doing so, we believe we will achieve the best possible customer experience and create better value to our shareholders by doing so.
We are currently working 1-2 days from the office and rest is work from home.
Compensation & Benefits:
- 25 vacation days + – 3 ATV days (time off at your own choice)
- Pension scheme at BeFrank
- Travel allowance
- Homework allowance
- Hybrid working module
- 4-weeks Work from Anywhere
- Lunch at the office
- CrossFit (every Tuesday from 16.30h till 17.30h)
- Game nights
Who are we looking for?:
- You are familiar with Typescript
- Proven React.js experience
- You have a passion for technology and clever solutions
- Driven to learn and apply the latest techniques
- Other skills that will come in handy
- Next.js, GraphQL, Jest, Relay, Webpack, Rust
‹ Terug naar het overzicht