Global Business Developer
- vaste dienst
About Kinkelder BV
Kinkelder BV is an international producer of industrial circular saw blades for metal applications. Kinkelder was founded in 1945 and became by its many innovations a worldwide leader in circular saw blade technology. With Kinkelders’ unique combination of HSS, TCT and segmental saw blades Kinkelder serves its customers in the oil and gas, automotive, mechanical engineering and construction industries. Kinkelder offers tailormade sawing solutions to the expectations of professional cutting specialists and production companies.
Kinkelder headquarter and main production location is situated in Zevenaar, the Netherlands. Kinkelder has 9 sales and service locations and 3 production locations. Kinkelder products are mainly exported and sold up to 90 countries worldwide.
For our headquarter in Zevenaar we are looking for a global business developer.
- As a Global Business Development Manager, you'll identify new business opportunities in line with Kinkelder strategy in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow. Your work involves careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets and enhancing the sales operation of our business.
- You will research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, customers, partnerships, products and services - and new ways of reaching existing markets. As such you will be able to seek out the appropriate contact in an organization, generate leads and cold call prospective customers and foster and develop relationships with customers/clients.
- You understand the needs of your customers and market and are able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these. You think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business. You work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes.
- You develop into a good understanding of our businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them and discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department.
What to expect
- You'll work in an office environment, but will frequently travel up to 35% of your time, for frequent face-to-face meetings with customers, distributors and other business partners.
- You'll need to have tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets. You utilize your interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with existing and potential customers.
- You are self-motivated set your own goals and have the project management and organizational skills to reach your targets. You are a good negotiator with the ability to think strategically.
- You take initiative and have the confidence to start things from scratch or change the business model.
- The ability to speak a foreign language beside English is an asset.
- You will report to directly to the Chief Commercial Officer of Kinkelder. Kinkelder is characterized by its open and informal culture, direct lines and personal approach.
- You believe in the power of ownership. You want to be part of the solution.
- You are agile in your approach and are capable of changing your method to get to your goal. You are autonomous but also capable of playing with the team and taking the lead. You are capable of federating the team across countries, departments and languages. You are a good communicator and enjoy sharing your knowledge and experience.
- You like the global challenge of managing and driving multicultural sales through different channels. You want to be part of the change.
- We want you to be part of our journey.
‹ Terug naar het overzicht