- fringe benefits
We are looking for an enthusiastic and expert Data Engineer.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Designing the architecture of the data platform
- Development, customization and management of data related instruments as tools, databases, warehouse and applications / API
- Building and maintaining/testing a ETL pipeline & tracking pipeline stability
- Management of data and meta-data
- Integration and testing of Machine Learning & AI models
This is what we offer you
- An environment where you can count on teamwork and support from experienced colleagues
- The opportunity to work in a company with a strongly innovative mind-set on industry-leading, highly technical and exciting projects
- A competitive salary with appropriate secondary employment conditions
- A job within a sector which values sustainability and the fight against Climate Change
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in IT, natural sciences, engineering or comparable
- Good programming skills in python, Java, C/C# or Scala
- Strong data related expertise in Hadoop, SQL, Kafka, Apache Hive or Talend
- Good experience with TensorFlow, Spark or PyTorch
Who are we?
ENERCON is an international and growing organization with 22.000 employees worldwide and a parent company in Germany, Aurich. We have been successful for over 20 years from various locations in the Netherlands. We produce high-tech wind turbines that are characterized by innovative technology. Do you see it as a challenge to become part of a team of professionals and do you want to experience what it is like to work in an innovative sector? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
If you have any questions, if you would like more information or if you would like to contact us, call Gerben Eskes or Cindy Egging, Recruiters, on 038-469 6010.
‹ Terug naar het overzicht