- vaste baan
Our Technology Team is responsible for the development and optimization of circular saw blades for the metal cutting industry.Our major customers are suppliers for the automotive industry as well as tube and pipe manufacturers. We stay competitive by continuous improvement of our cutting tools and by finding solutions for challenging customer applications. The development of new PVD coatings plays a key role in these improvements.
Ideal candidates will use their knowledge and experience in PVD coating technology, preferably in the framework of cutting tools, to boost the development of new cutting tools to meet our customers’ demands. They are easy to cooperate with, take the initiative, and are efficient in planning and reporting.
- Develop and improve PVD coatings for saw blades that can be applied on an industrial scale
- Develop appropriate measures to create surface conditions ideal for PVD coating
- Support Operations, Purchasing and Quality Assurance with technical advice
- Manage R&D projects, including planning and reporting
- MS or PhD in Chemical Engineering/Chemistry, Materials Science, or related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience, either in industry or in a research institute.
- Profound knowledge of the state-of -the-art PVD coating technology
‹ Terug naar het overzicht