Sales manager Licensing
- Sittard NL
- up to EUR 90K
In this role you are the key team player to contribute to the development and implementation of sales execution of to be acquired license projects. Commercialization of the licensed technology and know-how developed by Stamicarbon will be part of your commercial success.
Your key areas of responsibility are to:
- Coordinate the formulation of the business plans in order to acquire license projects;
- Contribute to commercialize strategic technological developments;
- Provide guidance to relevant developments in the market;
- Implement and execute the business plan and maximizes the results in sales of the license projects;
- Negotiate and conclude the corresponding sales contracts completely;
- Determine joint communication and promotion policies for Stamicarbon's products;
- Ensure correct handover of the contracted project to the Project Manager;
- Contribute to development and expansion of the product portfolio relating to the "Full Life Cycle" philosophy to capitalize wishes of new clients;
- Execute contract assessments prior to contracting;
- Coordinate complaints and improvements and execute claim handling;
- Assign products commercially in the Innovation Pipe Line.
You combine at least a Bachelor/Master Degree with a technical background and experience working in the relevant business from a sales and marketing perspective. Affinity with the design, construction and operation of processing plants is highly recommendable as this adds value.Doing business in other countries and parts of the world is something you feel comfortable and familiar with.
As potential new colleague you are a strong communicator liaising with the different stakeholders and have the commercial drive to make us best in class. Strong knowledge of the international contractor world and making clients and Stamicarbon's interests meet are important assets to this challenging role. You recognize yourself in these characteristics: keen entrepreneurship, accurate, flexible with strong focus on service, able to work with deadlines with strong focus on results and team spirit. You are fluent in English both spoken and written and enjoy frequent travelling abroad.
‹ Terug naar het overzicht