Proposal Manager / Stamicarbon
- Sittard, NL
- vast dienstverband
The Proposal Manager will co-ordinate and produce the proposal whilst assembling a proposal team with the relevant service / product / business knowledge required to win. In this role you are the key team player to manage the process, mechanical & technical service proposals in order to support the regional sales and sales representatives of Stamicarbon located at regional sales offices.
Your key areas of responsibility are to:
- Delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes;
- Coordinate proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, procurement, finance, commercial, legal and delivery;
- Prepare cost estimates for products offerings and/ or services to aid sales managers in offering and/or bidding on or determining price of product or service. May specialize according to particular service performed or type of product offered;
- Advice Sales managers on selection of new equipment supply, replacement, methods of repair and other related services;
- Confer with engineers, project management, product management and procurement on changes and adjustments to product offering and cost estimates;
- Ability to coach sales teams and subject matter experts in persuasive writing and proposal best practice;
- Support proper handover of the contracted project to project management;
- Contribute to the development and expansion of the product portfolio related to the Full Life Cycle philosophy;
- Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops
You combine at least a Bachelor/Master Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering and extensive years of experience working in a similar technical sales environment added with in-depth knowledge. Affinity with the urea process, mechanical equipment and inspection techniques on materials, welding, and corrosion is required for adding the right value. Doing business with other countries and parts of the world is something you feel comfortable and familiar with.
‹ Terug naar het overzicht