- up to EUR 95K
You are responsible for defining and executing project plans for projects concerning licensing and reselling equipment projects. In the position of Project Manager, reporting to the Manager Operations, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Draw up project plans and submit these to the Manager Operations for approval;
- Manage projects according to the project plan in terms of money, time, quality, resources, information and communication, ensuring that the project deliverables and milestones are met;
- Manage risk and to ensure compliance of projects and keep the Manager Operations informed;
- Report on project progress versus the project plan and to control the scope of the project;
- Ensure the alignment with supplier(s) and customer(s) in order to fulfill the contract and to maintain relations on a strong level, also managing the expectations of the customer;
- Organize shipping and expediting activities by preparing documents and advising the customer;
- Manage project team members and external parties and to act as a liaison between project parties;
- Evaluate completed projects, update documentation, report on results and recommend on improvement for future project execution.
You have at least a Bachelor Degree in Chemical Technology or Mechanical Engineering and sound knowledge of the international contracting world and contractor engineering processes. The position requires a minimum of 5 years experience in international project management and ample experience in international co-operations, negotiations and communications. You are fluent in English, both spoken and written and like to travel on a frequent basis, enjoying the interaction with multi-cultural customers and partners.
‹ Terug naar het overzicht