Process Control Engineer
- market standards
In this role you are the key team player to prepare technical proposals/offers and requisitions for our instrument equipment supply, our process control related services and deliver support during the design, construction and commissioning of process control related items for existing urea plants. As our new enthusiastic and inspiring colleague you recognize yourself in the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the technical part of the quotations/proposals and requisitions;
- Review relevant detailed design documents made by suppliers.
- Ensure that the applicable legislation is applied correctly in relation to health, safety, environment, and quality aspects;
- Act as a contact partner for the supplier and client during the design, construction and commissioning phase;
- Acceptance test support;
- Participate in internal Design Hazard Studies (DHS) for products;
- Work in multi-disciplinary project teams;
- Participate in project evaluations and define improvement proposals;
- Contribute to continuous improvement of products and services
- Advice on improving existing work processes and procedures.
You combine at least a Bachelor or Master Degree in Process Control/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with at least 5 years of operational experience having working closely with engineering contractors within the (petro)chemical industry. You should have a basic knowledge on (field)instrumentation and the design thereof. Preferably you possess knowledge of ESA/HAZOP, RCA studies combined with knowledge of the IEC-61511 (SIL) method and ATEX. Knowledge of (basic and advanced) process control systems and of safeguarding systems is an advantage.
As potential new colleague you have experience in working in multi-disciplinary projects. You recognize yourself in the following characteristics: accurate, pragmatic and flexible, able to work with deadlines with strong focus on results, service and team spirit. You are fluent in English both spoken and written and enjoy frequent travelling abroad.
‹ Terug naar het overzicht