- Geleen, NL
- up to Eur 90K
- Contribute to estimations of scope of supply & scope of work for project acquisitions.
- As input to EPC contractors, conceptually propose the layout and piping of Stamicarbon process units containing pumps, exchangers, horizontal drums, storage tanks and vertical towers.
- Understand and describe how disciplines, such as civil, structural, electrical, instrumentation, etc., are relevant to piping design and layout.
- Identify maintenance and accessibility requirements of piping, equipment and related disciplines.
- Check EPC contractor piping deliverables and certify vendor piping drawings and calculations for compliance with project specifications.
- Identify pipe support requirements and assure compliance with B31 codes and MSS-SP58.
- Understand and describe piping stress analysis techniques and check results/outputs.
- Interpret and implement B31 code requirements and procedures.
- Contribute to inspection & testing plans and operation & maintenance procedures.
- Coordinate a piping project from the front end to completion.
You combine at least a Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering with relevant years of experience working as Pipinge Engineer within the (petro)-chemical industry or engineering contractor. Affinity to technology is an added value in this position. You recognize yourself in the characteristics: accurate, flexible with strong focus on service, able to work with deadlines with strong focus on results and team spirit. You are fluent in English both spoken and written and enjoy frequently travelling abroad.
‹ Terug naar het overzicht