Mechanical Inspection Manager
- ca. 100K
- permanent contract
MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS MANAGER, HIGH PRESSURE PROCESS EQUIPMENT, a leader for the team, authority in process equipment and materials!
The Stamicarbon Mechanical Inspection Manager is responsible for managing the Inspections & Materials department with regards to the execution of equipmentand plant inspection services in accordance with contractual conditions agreed by the Licensing Sales & Services department.. The Inspections & Materials Engineering department is organized within the Technology dept. of Stamicarbon. The department is working world wide in a project or plant environment, being responsible for applying the mechanical knowledge and experience in urea equipment , Plant Inspections and all relevant steps of the Urea Licensing process and Advance Services. In the position of Mechanical Inspection Manager, you will be reporting to the Technology Vice President.
Your Key areas of accountability/responsibility are:
- Resource manager for the assignment of resources to inspection services projects, and IPL projects (both acquisition and execution) regarding: Supports and guides inspections of newly built high-pressure equipment, Supports and guides equipment inspections in existing urea plants; Supports and guides equipment repairs of existing urea plants;
- Initiates and executes strategic and development activities to ensure our continuous
- improvement and development of materials and equipment partners.
- Ensures optimum operation of the department with regard to aspects including safety, security issues, (specialist) training, usability etc. with the Stamicarbon Requirements.
- Manages the relevant expertise for inspections and manages external suppliers herein as well
- inspections services provided by external providers.
- Supports and jointly conducts negotiations as an expert during the acquisition phase in inspections and equipment supply.
- Ensures the exchange of knowledge between employees and departments involved with acquisition,
- design and construction.
- Safeguards the technical support for the acquisition team, and the corresponding documentation.
- Manages the targets and key tasks of the team members.
- Ensures qualified staff is working within the department, in qualitative sense as well as quantitively.
- (Providing training and coaching to the team members)
- Realizes the required degree of professionalism.
You have preferably an Academic level, in Mechanical technology, and knowledge/experience within the Mechanical field of (Urea) high-pressure process installations, corrosion, welding, material use, equipment repairs, knowledge of contractors, equipment engineering processes, and the international contractor world. As a manager of the inspection department it is crucial to have good management skills, and off course a very high standard in Safety aspects in the chemical industry. This position requires a minimum of 10 years’ experience within an operational chemical, and/or Urea, chemical plant environment were inspections and maintenance matters most.
Also, ample experience in international co-operations, negotiations and communications are needed for this very interesting opportunity. You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
If you also like to travel on a frequent basis, enjoying the interaction with our multi-cultural customers and partners, then this is the opportunity you are looking for!
‹ Terug naar het overzicht