Manager Mechanical & CAD Engineering / Stamicarbon
- vast dienstverband
In this role you manage the Mechanical & CAD Engineering department with 20 engineers of different international backgrounds and manage & develop the know-how and expertise of all its technical services.
Your key areas of responsibility are to:
· Allocate resources to projects in urea plant design, equipment supply and other activities.
· Manage all mechanical and CAD services aligned with agreed contractual conditions.
· Manage and develop mechanical and CAD know-how and expertise (incl. safety aspects)
· Initiate proposals and manage innovation activities.
· Manage mechanical engineering design in accordance with contractual conditions Manage and develop know-how and expertise for mechanical and CAD engineering,
· Support negotiations with clients
You have good Mechanical Engineering knowledge at an academic level, at least 10 years of experience and knowledge of contractors’ engineering processes and the EPC contractor world. You combine this with experience in managing professionals in their personal development and with operational issues.
As our potential new colleague you are a good communicator liaising with the different stakeholders. You are a people manager, with strong people management skills. You have the technical and commercial drive to make us best in class. Knowledge of the international contractors' and suppliers' world is an important asset to this challenging role.
‹ Terug naar het overzicht