- vaste dienst
As our Manager Facilities you manage and deliver a range of integrated facility services for our internal and visiting customers, based on SLA management for repair and maintenance, physical security, cleaning, catering and utility activities. You lead professionals, providing a working environment which enables them to ensure that all customer related complaints are handled swiftly and effectively in order to achieve the highest resolution. You fulfill the role of Service Manager and therefore you are responsible for optimizing service processes, in close collaboration with the HR, ICT, Information Management departments. Furthermore, you manage the contracts with service providers. The reporting line is to the Vice President of the HR, ICT & General Affairs Department.
As our new enthusiastic and inspiring colleague you recognize yourself in the following responsibilities:
To define, develop, implement, execute and facilitate the execution of a Facility strategy, policies and plans and ensure coherence with the strategies of the ICT, HR & GA (sub) departments;
- To align the Facilities strategy, policies and plans with the organizational strategy and business of Stamicarbon and the Maire Tecnimont organization;
- To lead the Facility Department and ensure adequate resources and a healthy, pleasant and challenging working environment.
- Formulate the Facility strategy in line with the Stamicarbon strategy and
- translate the strategy to tactical and operational level;
- implement, execute and/or facilitate the execution of (competitive) policies and business plans, in compliance with actual developments, laws and regulations;
- align the departmental strategy and business with the Maire Tecnimont organization;
- Initiate the optimization of the Facility strategy, policies and plans, based on actual internal and external developments;
- Manage the Facility Department (resources, competences, know-how, skills, targets, tasks) and create a working environment that enable professional employees to adequately develop and enhance high performance service to the internal customers;
- Facilitate, advice, support and coordinate the execution of annual and project-based (strategic) Facility processes and policies that have a line management responsibility (e.g. hospitality, SLA management, housing, building and travel security and the execution of most internal oriented services);
- Partnering with line management to advice and support them (pro-actively as well as on request) in defining and executing their facility strategy, optimizing services, standardizing activities, organization hospitality events;
- Act as a project manager in for departmental and organizational changes
- Coach line management on hospitality, effectiveness, safety and security.
This position will suit someone who has at least a Master Qualification with a bachelor level in Facilities Management and gained at least 3 years of management experience. The preferred candidate has at least 7 years of experience in the field of Facility Management, preferably in an international setting. Furthermore, he or she has a clear vision on Service Management and experience in Project Management. We also expect from our new colleague to have the natural ability to lead and motivate people and to be able to create the necessary support for process optimization activities and/or new service solutions within the organization. Analytical skills, good communication skills and an excellent command in English (verbally as well as written) are essential in this.
‹ Terug naar het overzicht