Inside Sales & Solutions Officer
- Sittard, NL
- vast dienstverband
n this position the inside sales office needs supports the growing of the Sales and Services business. Active contribution is needed to the development of the Department towards the next level of process and mechanical services and solutions for urea plants, in order to achieve Stamicarbon's Customer Service Level objectives as agreed in the business plan and sales plans.
You contribute to the sales targets and enable the team of Sales and Services managers to increase their sales output by efficient support and increased customer insight. By your structured hands-on approach you ensure that output in client quotations to clients is uniform, professional look and feel according to our branding strategy. You drive internal sales, like repeating sales (coating , spares among others) by yourself.
Your key areas of responsibility are to:
- Selling mechanical services, sales of equipment and consumables from the office. Such as but not limited to inspections, spares replacements, advance coat, transport to client of goods;
- Sales project management of small products and services; such as arranging regional training, delivery of spares replacements, inspections;
- Set up and execute the Inside Sales Processes with regard to process and mechanical services, sales of equipment and consumables;
- Drive lead generation and qualification from potential and existing customers while making use of customer data research through various channels (online, offline and social media) and entry into CRM;
- Follow up on generated sales leads with clients and relevant internal departments along with identifying opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell by calling and reviewing customers on a regular basis;
- Responsible for the sales results in your territory (based upon set targets) on retention and new business sales. You maximize opportunities using the complete product & service portfolio, including new product launches. You sell the services using telephone or web meetings;
- Create and execute on your own sales strategy analyzing different customer types (retention and new business sales), market dynamics, product types and sales approaches;
- Generate market insights and customer feedback in order to improve the portfolio or create new business opportunities
You combine at least a Bachelor/Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering and 1-3 years of experience working in a similar technical inside sales environment. Affinity with the urea process and inspection techniques on materials are a pre.
As potential new colleague you are a strong communicator liaising with the different stakeholders and have the technical and commercial drive to make us best in class. You recognize yourself in the characteristics: keen entrepreneurship, accurate, flexible with strong focus on service for our customers, able to work with deadlines on results and team spirit. You are fluent in English both spoken and written.
‹ Terug naar het overzicht