Business Development Manager Digitalization
- ca EUR 100K
In this position you are the key stakeholder for the business when it comes to development and building new business opportunities for digital services through knowledge and insight of the markets and of digital technologies. With a strategical and tactical approach and mindset your goal is to generate new business in digital services like model based process monitoring and model based process optimization for the global urea industry and to extend the portfolio of digital services. Next to that you will develop and lead the internal organization to implement and maintain these services for potential customers. If you recognize yourself in this challenge and you are willing to step into an international, ambitious and professional environment then please take a look at the requirements below and apply:
- Generate new business revenue by identifying and creating business opportunities in existing or new markets and develop concepts to maximise sales volume into these markets;
- Generate insight in the external development of digital service tools;
- Develop (new) business plans together with customers; search and select the appropriate digital service for a specific customer;
- Create first sales (-opportunities) in the market;
- Acquire, update and analyse relevant information about the markets and the business environment (apply business and market intelligence and visit potential customers);
- Develop an active portfolio of feasibility studies and manage the risk/reward ratio of development efforts;
- Realize first Sales;
- Manage the product introduction process from a marketing point of view;
- Manage the transfer of new business to the running business organisation; create customer specific project teams and expand the technical software team based on the business development;
- Build and maintain a network of internal and external contacts and sources and advise management on market developments.
As our new colleague you have preferably a technical master’s degree with relevant T and IT experience within the Chemical industry. A track record in working experience as Business Development Manager in a commercial setting has to be guaranteed as well as the ability to identify, target and qualify new business and/or prospects. Furthermore you know how to handle the thin line between commercial and technical know-how and are familiar and enjoy working in an international, challenging and growing company. Cloud based applications and SaaS are familiar concepts for you. Experience in technology/commercial licensing would be beneficial. This position will require travel abroad on a regular basis.
Finally as a candidate you are: entrepreneurial and commercially driven and you are a winner with a good sense for interpersonal skills and an inspiring team player. You have developed your leadership skills and a good command of the English language is taken for granted.
‹ Terug naar het overzicht